We show here how to build a simple Voicebot using:
Here is a sequence diagram illustrating how the whole setup will work. As you can see it is very simple (AIVR is our internal name for Telephony Bot API Runtime):
In order to build a working bot you will need:
- Voicegain account with Telephony Bot API feature enabled.
- Phone number from Voicegain - see how to purchase via the Web Console.
- AWS Lambda function - if you are new to AWS Lambda here is how to start.
- RTC-App using the purchased phone number and pointing to the AWS Lambda http url
- Working RASA application - this you will need to provide on your own. On RASA server RestInput needs to be enabled, see here.
AWS Lambda function explained
Sample code with comments for AWS Lambda (in node.js and python versions) can be found at Voicegain github.